WHAT WE DO
A key mandate of LPRA is to consider and promote all matters regarding the collective welfare of Lawrence Park and its preservation as a residential park area.
If you are considering a renovation or rebuild within LAWRENCE PARK, we encourage you to look at the relevant by-laws as City-approved principles for construction in our neighbourhood. The LPRA maintains a Development Committee which
- monitors development/construction activity in LAWRENCE PARK,
- supports neighbours seeking advice on construction in the neighbourhood,
- coordinates with owners, builders and concerned neighbours
- represents LPRA at Committee of Adjustment hearings
- represents LPRA at Toronto Local Appeal Body hearings
The Development Committee will attempt to reach acceptable solutions acceptable to all concerned.
Annual construction activity reports can be found here.