Updated from our 1956 charter:
• To consider and promote all matters regarding the collective welfare of Lawrence Park and its preservation as a residential park area;
• To recommend and promote measures that will beautify and improve overall LP character;
• Generally, to promote good government in the City of Toronto and adjacent areas particularly as it relates to the community;
• To promote a strong sense of community amongst our residents and families and provide a voice that represents the interest of all residents;
• To regularly seek input and direction from LP residents to shape the LPRA mandate and collaborate with other relevant associations and organizations.